Here is how to use it
- Open up the file which is illustrator CS2
- open up the window > Symbols if not already open
- You will find here three symbols Drag them out to your work area.
- Right click and break symbol apart
- Edit as you want them to be edited (colour strips and text)
- Drag each edited symbol back into the symbols panel.
- Open up the appearence panel ie window>appearence
- Select the box image already created and is placed on the artboard.
- Appearence panel will show the current effects applied double click the little F icon in appearence panel this will open up the 3D effects dialogue box.
- Go to Map art
- Select the replacement symbols which you have created instead of the ones already placed.
- Keeping the prview checkbox checked will show you while you map the new symbols
- Hit OK!!
There you have it your own modified Product Box!!
[private][download id=”18″ format=”3″]][/private]
No longer available for free download!! You must be a premium member to get this freebiePrintables, graphics, backgrounds, vectors, illustrations, fonts, and design elements given on this site are for personal use only. You may not alter them or redistribute them for free or monetary gain without written consent from the author, Asma Murad. If you want to share these resources with others, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers/educators: You may share these with your classes and colleagues as long as they are not edited in any way, Cliparts & Resources shared for free are not to be used as printables for sale.