Here is how to use it
- Open up the file which is illustrator CS2
- open up the window > Symbols if not already open
- You will find here three symbols Drag them out to your work area.
- Right click and break symbol apart
- Edit as you want them to be edited (colour strips and text)
- Drag each edited symbol back into the symbols panel.
- Open up the appearence panel ie window>appearence
- Select the box image already created and is placed on the artboard.
- Appearence panel will show the current effects applied double click the little F icon in appearence panel this will open up the 3D effects dialogue box.
- Go to Map art
- Select the replacement symbols which you have created instead of the ones already placed.
- Keeping the prview checkbox checked will show you while you map the new symbols
- Hit OK!!
There you have it your own modified Product Box!!
[private][download id=”18″ format=”3″]][/private]
No longer available for free download!! You must be a premium member to get this freebie