I often receive this question so that how to convert the photoshop brushes to Paint Shop Pro brushes , though i am Completely a Photoshop person and do not ever use Paint shop Pro , but since most of the users who download brushes from my shop do use Paint shop Pro and ask this question….. here is how it is done
1. Start Paint Shop Pro
2. Go to File -> Open and browse to the folder where the .png files are
3. Paint Shop Pro can not handle brushes bigger than 999px and in older versions 600px you’ll have to go to resize the image to make a copatable brush for this go to Image->Resize the bigger side will be reduced to minimum 999px
4. Go to File->Export->Custom Brush
5. name it , and hit OK
6. In “Edit Paths” make sure you export the brush into your default Paint Shop Pro brush folder.
7. The new brush is available to play around with!
And Voila! Here they are! Your brand new Photoshop Brushes are now in Paint Shop Pro.
The brushes that i offer through my store do come with PNG files to make it easier for you to use either as a digital stamp OR convert it to your own brush set for your software of use.Printables, graphics, backgrounds, vectors, illustrations, fonts, and design elements given on this site are for personal use only. You may not alter them or redistribute them for free or monetary gain without written consent from the author, Asma Murad. If you want to share these resources with others, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers/educators: You may share these with your classes and colleagues as long as they are not edited in any way, Cliparts & Resources shared for free are not to be used as printables for sale.